For artists and designers (i.e. graphics and web), Fedora 22 Design Suite is now available and received a new website located on https://labs.fedoraproject.org/en/design-suite/ . Listed features from the wiki:
- Now based on Fedora Workstation media.
- Addition of Sparkleshares, PDF Mod and Shutter applications.
- Inclusion of plugins for Blender (Lux Render and YaFaRay) and Inkscape (Sozi and Table).
- Latest versions of Entangle (0.7.0) and Inkscape (0.91)
- Gimp gained a new G'Mic plugin replacing Greycstation as default.
- Two shortcut icons for documentation of both Design Suite and Design Team
- Updated the list of tutorials related to design