- Darktable is no longer available for 32-bits x86 devices since version 2.0.
- Calligra Krita will be available as default alongside MyPaint to match the Lab section website.
- Majority of features come from Fedora Workstation taking advantage of Gnome Shell technology.
- More tutorials. Users are welcome to add them.
- On technical side, the spec file uses design-suite group list for better synchronization (user can install the suite package with the command dnf install @design-suite).
Revisiting the previous blog and freshly reinstalling Fedora Design Suite due to a busted boot, I look at the official guideline from AMD Driver for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 and write a way to improve the process of installing on Fedora 29 in this example. Extracting the tarball contains the following: amdgpu-install amdgpu-pro-install symlink to amdgpu doc folder repodata folder RPMS folder containing rpm package Executing the command ./amdgpu-install -opencl=pal --headless sadly failed on Fedora on that line: ./amdgpu-install -y --opencl=pal --headless Last metadata expiration check: 0:30:51 ago on Mon 19 Nov 2018 07:13:43 PM PST. No match for argument: amdgpu Upon closer look, the script failed to created a temporary repository on /var/opt/amdgpu-pro-local probably explaining why amdgpu metapackage name failed to display. Someone should investigate and provide a fix. At least, we find out Fedora support is available but unofficial. Due to its design, Gnome